A few things I want to get done or change this year:
- Stop looking at my phone while I'm walking. It's actually dangerous and it annoys me when other people do it.
- Stop spamming groups on Flickr. What's the point? Get a few more likes? … then what?
- Stop hoarding film. Just because something is going out of production doesn't mean I need to buy it in bulk. If I never cared about it then why care about it when they announce the end of Velvia 100F?
- Worrying about what film I shoot is about as production for my photography as worrying about the latest digital sensor.
- It's getting warmer here in Tokyo now. I want to shoot more in the summer and worry about the darkroom in the winter. Color negative is a nice thing for the winter as the table top processor gives off a lot of heat.