The below film developing notes are meant as a reminder for myself. I’m posting them here to also share with others. Times have been determined by doing a maximum black for minimum time test on fiber paper in my darkroom.
- Exposure 400 ISO
- Xtol 1:1 distilled water at 20 degrees Celsius
- 12:30 mins
- 1st minute constant agitation
- 3 inversions every minute
- Citric acid stop 30 seconds
- Quick Rinse
- Alkaline fixer 5:00 minutes same agitation as above
- 5 min wash in Paterson Tank
- Let sit for 30-60 minutes in tap water
- Driwell or Photoflo then hang to dry.
Tri-X at EI 400 in TMax developer 1:7 dilution for 12:30 minutes
TMax P3200 at EI 2500 in Xtol developer 1:1 dilution for 22:00 minutes .
TMax P3200 at EI 2500 in TMax developer 1:4 for 15:00 minutes.
Ilford Delta 3200 at EI 3200 in Microphen developer 1:0 dilution for 20:00 minutes.