- Don't scan your film because scans don't look good
- Print your negatives because prints look nice
- Shoot Tri-X because it's romantic
- Develop in Xtol because it's awesome
- Make contact sheets, avoids having to use Lightroom
- The only digital pic you take are smartphone snaps of your prints
- Pray for Kodachrome to come back at least once a week
- Fix your Tri-X in a neutral rapid fixer
- Use acetic acid to stop film
- Use citric acid to stop paper
- Own an enlarger
- Don't push film!
- Keep a yellow filter on when you shoot B&W
- use very few hashtags should you ever post on social media
- don't sell stuff that you end up buying again later anyhow
- Lift weights
I will probably have a follow-up post sometime in the future on how to be cooler.
Thanks and good luck with the above.